Saturday 5 May 2007

03-05-2007 Week 10 Weighin - 3stone award

Week 10 - Couldn't attend group as Thursday is shopping night which was a shame, I weighed and goed so I did which is not really the Slimming World way - it's a group thing, one for all and all for one is the general ethos.

Anyway the good news is that after ten weeks of Food Optimising I'm now down to 3st which in my view is tremendous. So, what are the secrets of my success, first of all you have to start from being tremendously overweight! That makes your weight losses really impressive. Next and this applies to folks who aren't tremendously overweight but want to lose weight anyway - and this is the most important thing - YOU HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES. My boss always says (well not always but now and then - "It's a form of insanity to expect different results from doing the same things" - how apt is that.

These are the changes I've made:
1). Have stopped drinking, at time of writing this is some 76 days (nearly 11 weeks)
2). Don't have milk in coffee no more and I now prefer it to white coffee.
3). Don't eat junk anymore.
4). Exercise a lot, lot more.


Current figures:
Start Weight : 18st 11lbs
Current Weight : 15st 11lbs (100.33 KG)
Loss this week: 2.5lbs
Total loss thus far: 3st in 10 weeks.
New BMI: 29.18
Height: 6ft 1in (1.85m)
Blood pressure ten reading average: 122.1 over 78.9

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam