Monday 7 June 2010

Sunday 6th June to Saturday 13th June 2010

Friday 11th June 2010
6:15am before I got up so a bit late to get going. Consequently I didn't have time to do more than the 2.5 miles at 9:20 pace this morning. In my defence I had an hours badminton followed by 9 holes of average golf last night so was a bit knackered anyway.

Thursday 10th June 2010
Struggled to get out of bed again, but got out for about 6am. Did the five miler again at 9:31 pace which was okay - felt tired all the way round really. Still, need to make this a habit. Back to group tonight which is going to be a bit of a problem I reckon - if I scrape in under 16 stone I'll count that as a small victory!

Wednesday 9th June 2010
Got up a bit late, funny old night's sleep but was set on doing five miles if it wasn't raining so that's what I did. Steady sort of a pace 9:20ish which was okay. Come August I want to be at a state of fitness where running to Llanfaethlu and back from Church Bay is no problem at all. Details here.









Tuesday 8th June 2010
Went and did another 9 holes last night - steady golf quite pleased. Got up this morning at 5:45 and it's chucking it down with rain so plans to get the running back up to 5 milers again has been temporarily put on hold. Was going to run but went and did ten holes on the golf course instead, as you do.

Monday 7th June 2010
Off today as got to take missus to hospital appointment. Anyway, up a bit late but as nothing spoiling went for run up town and back at 7:30ish. A smidge over 9 minute miles but I'll get that together you see if I don't.


Did five holes of golf that wan't too bad but loads of folks in my way so didn't play that much.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam