Monday 14 June 2010

Sunday 13th to Saturdary 19th June 2010

Saturday 20th June 2010
Got up at 4:30 to take PJ to work. Went run up town and back - 3 miles. Played 18 holes of absolute rubbish golf. Only saving grace was I drove well for the entire round.

Friday 19th June 2010
Bit juggered this morning following badminton last night. Learnt something though -you need to aim for the top of the net on the serve so the opponent has to lift the shuttlecock up. My serves weren't low enough and consequently the whippersnappers were killing me. Anyway as has been the case the last few days I couldn't get myself out of bed so only a little run again 2.5 miles or so. Details here for today and here for yesterday.

Golf Analysis - 15th and 16th
I can use the Garmin 405cx for all sorts of stuff not least looking at my golf. I switch it on at the start of the round and after drives etc walk a couple of yards up and down behind the ball so I can work out where it is. I upload it to GarminConnect and then from GarminConnex export is as a GPX file. The GPX file can then be edited in GPSMapEdit which allows me to work out how far I've hit the ball.

As of mid-june I'm driving on average between 210 to 215 yards so that's something to work on and putting needs to be better and chipping's not all it should be. So should be able to improve. Did 7 holes last night that was pretty steady until I lost my ball on the fifth - found three better ones while looking though so that's okay!








Thursday 17th June 2010
Same old, same old. Couldn't get out of bed so under three miles again. Least the SEO project is going well have got 'Church Bay Anglesey Holiday Cottage' up a page to page two so that's getting there. The target website is www.sidd.co.uk/ty_newydd which is a holiday cottage in Church Bay, Anglesey you see! Also got a domain for it at http://www.churchbayanglesey.co.uk/ need to some work on that too as it's domain forwarding at the moment which google don't like.

Wednesday 16th June 2010
Did another 9 holes on Tuesday night in 59 minutes! Golf was a bit rubbish so need to adjust the quality of golf to speed balance ratio a bit. Wednesday morning, late again another 2.5miles at 9:01 pace which was okay as am feeling dead tired at the minute. Details here.

Tuesday 15th June 2010
Up late, thought I would be so only 2.5miles run at 8:50/mile which was not bad for me. Details

An image of last night's golf mapping - 2.5 miles in an hour with scoring as follows starting on the sixth hole: par, par, par, bogey (with a three putt), bogey, birdie, quadruple bogey with two lost balls, par, bogey out of the bunker.


Monday 14th June 2010
Got up early doors, five mile run done. Good start. Did a bit of work then went for nine holes tonight at speed! Mapped it on the garmin here.

Sunday 13th June 2010
Got up early washed cars, brought the rain. Short bike ride with Lucy up town and back.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam