Monday 7 June 2010

Holiday Stuff - Church Bay, Anglesey - May/June 2010

SeaSide Running
The image below is of my run from Church Bay on a three mile loop. I did this run every other day so a total of four runs over the week wasn't bad. Details here although there was a bit where I didn't run as it was negotiating slippery rocks so don't read nowt into the times.

Next time go I'm going to extend it to take in Llanfaethlu and pick a paper up every other day I think!



We stopped at Ty Newydd in the barn this time (conversion). More info at www.sidd.co.uk/ty_newydd/ and www.tynewyddchurchbay.co.uk Vic and Linda Clarke run the cottages and the excellent camp site which are only minutes from the beach.

Various pics from hols at Church Bay, Anglesey May/June 2010


Having a bit of a read - was too bright most of the time though.


Looking back towards Church Bay - was about 1.5 miles from finish at this point on me three mile run.



The beach at Church Bay, took picture one morning before anyone got there!



We went on a boat fishing trip one day - loads of fun!



Looking towards Holyhead I think from rocks on me run.


A dead boat I'd pass on my regular three mile run.


An oyster-catcher (according to me dad) on the cliffs at Church Bay Beach


Mesen with a decent-sized bass. Caught on the last cast and released to fight another day.

Plagued with dogfish this week, we were.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam