Monday 29 March 2010

Monday 29th March - Saturday 3rd April 2010

Good Friday 2nd April 2010

Couldn't get the ding dang Garmin going so only got time for 4.3 miles, still pace not bad at 9:59 certainly getting better!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/28659622


Thursday 1st April 2010

First run with new toy - Garmin 405cx - getting my head round it - will report back tomorra!!




Wednesday 31st March 2010
Struggled to get out of bed this morning. Tired legs again so did the old five mile route at about 11min/mile pace. Really tired. Might be because I did a couple of miles extra last night while listening to the mighty Skid Row. What a blast from the past!

Tuesday 30th March 2010
Got up at 5:35 which was better this morning, did the 6 and bit mile loop in about 65 minutes which was okay as my legs feel like lead they're that tired from Saturday. Was going to go out last night as well but poked my head out the door and it was chucking it down which made my mind up for me. Fairweather runners of the world unite!

Monday 29th March 2010
Jeez, messing with the clocks really is bad news. Couldn't get out of bed 'til ten past six so three miler was the best option, put together with raining cats and dogs and legs like lead from yesterday and it was the only option! Good news about putting clocks back is that the clock in my car is at the right time again which is the first time for six months!!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam