Monday 22 March 2010

Monday 22nd March to Saturday 27th March 2010

Saturday 27th March 2010
No running; it's my rest day but played some hideous golf - 28 stableford points off the yellows. Rubbish.

Friday 26th March 2010
Yay 6.5 miles at 10 min mile pace. Much better.

Thursday 25th March 2010
5 miles but rubbish - coughing and walking mixed in. Saw myself on video today - ye gods need to lose some weight in a hurry.

Wednesday 24th March 2010
Just 3 miles of coughing and stuff. Not good today.

Tuesday 23rd March 2010
Did another two miles last night as it was too wet for the bike. Went out and did the old five miler this morning as I was late getting up. Went to doctors, have got a chest infection so I've been prescribed some antibiotics which will hopefully sort it out. Am hoping that it'll stay dry enough for the bike tonight otherwise it'll be another two mile whizz round the block!

Monday 22nd March 2010
Felt it in my legs this morning and no mistake. So chose the old five miler rather than the new one. It was okay but coughing up rubbish all the way round isn't helping my training at all, I wouldn't mind if I still smoked. Hey ho, that's life. If it drys up I might get out on the FCR1 tonight.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam