Tuesday 7 November 2017

Monday 6th November 2017 to Sunday 12th November 2017

Monday 6th November 2017
Up early,  proper cold minus 2 outside fortunately Phil was told he was on gritting duties so I put a cover on the windscreen which saved me a bit of time.


 Into office for 7.30, busy day.   Got home about 5pm - Phil borrowed stepladders on Sunday to get gritter lorries windscreens clean but not brought it back so couldn't go into the Drumattic. Ruddy pain.  Phil brought me a bit of tube home though so have been able to sort a cymbal arm I've had waiting in readiness.  Discovered series 2 of Jordskatt on the ITV Encore so got another batch of crazy Scandi drama to watch!

Tuesday 7th November 2017
Up dead early.  Dog walked, papers fetched into office for 7.40

Phil brought stepladders back so got back up in Drumattic for an hour although only did a tiny bit of playing - practicing Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith.


Wednesday 8th November 2017
Hell's teeth, another frost!    Watched a bit more Jodsckatt then realised I've caught up with it - thought it was the full series on demand.  Bugger.   Watched a bit more crazy Angelby too.  Proper mad that is.

Thursday 9th November 2017
Up at 5.10, first into car park at Work, which was nice.  Picked Lucy up from school at 5pm all good stuff.  Did nowt but watch concert videos and take dog out for walks (again).

Friday 10th November 2017
Count Arthur Strong tickets available today at 10am.   Trying to make mind up whether to go for Derby or Buxton - Derby is on a Sunday so less chance of a gig - think I'm going to give there a try 10 minutes closer too.  Got Tix for Buxton all good stuff.

Saturday 11th November 2017
The usual, papers, pottering in Greenhouse.  We sorted the bird feeders out. Then golf at 12:20.  Played abysmally to start off with but made up for it with a two on the 9th after a 180 yard uphill five wood and a 2 foot putt.   The two was worth a whole £4.30 but at least I got me entry fee back and 70p to spend.  Whoop





Sent a picture of the bird-feeders off to Doug. 


Sunday 12th November 2017
No idea what I did but did get down to lotty for a couple of hours.  Took bean row down on number 7, got all the spuds pulled out of the ground - found from me dad I need to cover em up so frost don't get to them - never mind been a mild week so hopefully

Went a walk with Lucy and pooch to get pictures of trees.  Good stuff.




Over to me mum and dad's for tea.   Stopped at Rowsley Retail Park on way - very cold and I had dog so stood outside 4 shops then decided to head back for  the car!!  Very nice tea and then back home for 7pm.  Bit tired.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam