Sunday 20 February 2011

Sunday 20th February 2011 to Saturday 26th February 2011

>>

Friday 25th February 2011
Joined group again last night - hadn't put on as much as I expected so that was good. Ran up town and back - 9 minute miles v good for me! Details

Thursday 24th February 2011
Been up since 3am. Can't sleep. Hot caramelly chocolate options thing at only 40 calories is helping though. Can't see that being much of an offset against the whisky I had yesterday - should have left that in the jar I think. Walk up town. Details

Wednesday 23rd February 2011
The older I get the more I've realise there are no happy endings. Brian Peter Siddall 1934-2011 rest in peace. We miss you.

Tuesday 22nd February 2011
Up early practicing presentation. Practice doesn't make perfect but it does make permanent is that mantra - did the best job I could and was pleased to get first slot so it was over and done with early doors! Run up town first thing - good pace as well for me. Details

Monday 21st February 2011
A bit knackered from yesterday. Ran up town and back. Details. Have got bread going for when family wakes up. Everyone off for school hols. I can't get time off unfortunately.


Sunday 20th February 2011
After yesterday's washout I needed to get out. As it was I managed 10.83 miles so near as damnit 11 miles but not quite. Not a great run but acceptable. Washed cars in afternoon, made some more bread then put me feet up.




>>




No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam