Monday 14 February 2011

Sunday 13th February 2011 to Saturday 19th February 2011

Saturday 19th February 2011
Up at 5am, did a load of work on XpressWeigh. Pee'd it down all night golf off, not going to go running in rain either. Was once stupid but am grown up now - no point in catching a cold. Hopefully weather will come good by tomorrow.

Friday 18th February 2011
Did badminton with Lucy last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. However it made sure my ankles were knackered this morning, I also made mistake of going out in old trainers that had had it really so my ankles particularly left one are even less impressed now. Details.
Thursday 17th February 2011
Still got a load of work to do but least did a run - 3.2miles at sub 10min/miles. Details

Wednesday 16th February 2011
Same as yesterday - a bit rubbish!

Tuesday 15th February 2011
Nowt done - been working from 4am.

Monday 14th February 2011
Ran up town and back - 2.5mile at 9:51/mi pace. Was okay, can still feel the pain in left hand side of chest but am getting a bit of confidence in it back and slept on right side for an hour last night which was first time in a week or more.

Sunday 13th February 2011
Nothing on exercise front. A sad day - we went to Nag's Head at Hulland which was nice but sad as my uncle, Peter Siddall would normally have been with us but passed away after a short illness on Friday. Very sad on all fronts, a really lovely bloke who will be greatly missed by us all.

2 comments:

Hannahjoan said...

Wow Sid you have done fantastically well.

I followed slimming world a while back and lost 2 stone.

I am just beginning to do it again. Would you mind if I added your link to my blog so people can see what an achievement you have made?

Have a look at my blog
http://slimmingworldblog.blogspot.com/

Paul said...

Hi HannahJoan
Many thanks for your comment. I've fallen off the SW wagon a bit I'm afraid of late but not too much. Thanks for you comment, I'll check your blog out too.
Take Care,
Paul

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam