Monday 2 November 2009

Authentic Welsh Experience

Anglesey Again - Thursday 29th October to Sunday 1st November
This time just me and me bro Andrew. So lots of fishing, some wierd music - Corrosion of Conformity, OceanSize, Dillinger Escape Plan, Wilko etc.etc and far too much alcohol intake.

On exercise front went out early Friday morning and ran a couple of miles down to Traeth Trwyn along the road and then back to base up the coastal path.

On Saturday after stubbing me toe early doors I went up to Mynydd y Garn to look at the triangulation stone as it's disputably the highest point on Anglesey.




Above: Saturday's walk to Mynydd y Garn (pic below on summit!)


Above: friday's run to Traeth Trwyn





Above: the proper welsh rain and water pouring out of someone's garden as we were leaving.


Above: Me on top of Mynydd y Garn (about a three mile walk there and back)



Above: Me bro fishing at Cemlyn - only place we blanked at out of about 6 sessions


Above: me with me only ever centrapod caught at Amlwch Port.


Above: me bro with a slightly bigger octopus (anything you can do etc.etc.)

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam