Monday 26 October 2009

Sunday 25th October to Saturday 31st October

No updates for a bit - Gone Fishin!!






Thursday 29th


Been a good run up town, about three miles I reckon. Then been getting stuff ready for a fishin trip. Yay!





Wednesday 28th


Not much to report today. Just a walk up Snelston hill and back. Then took Lucy to see 'UP' at the flicks which is really,really good. Quite poignant too.





Tuesday 27th
Better, four mile run round Ashbourne picking papers up on way. Quite pleased with that!

Monday 26th
Legs as stiff as boards this morning so just walked up town and back. Three miles better than nothing I guess. Gym after work for 35 minutes was all I could do. Swimming did for me on Sunday I reckon.

Sunday 25th October
Am in a bit of fog about things at the minute. Am having one of my moods for some wierd reason (work I think). Anyway ran round Snelston and back picking up a load of chestnuts along the way. Thne spent next hour or so clearing the garden (we've had hedge ripped out ahead of a fence going in).

Me and Lucy went swimming around 11:30am (when we finished the pool was empty but for us and it was dead good!). We did twenty lengths each Lucy doing front crawl mainly and me limping along behind doing breast stroke. Anyway, was good to see Lucy going so well. In afternoon I polished off a bottle of red on my own (jeez Louise) but washed both cars as well so not too bad an afternoon. Was rotten seeing it go dark so early.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam