Monday 5 October 2009

Sunday 4th October to Saturday 10th October

Saturday 10th October
Took Phil to work at 6:00am again. Grand. Walked to Sides Mill and back to get some more chestnuts -still waiting for the first frost I think but got some. 18 holes of golf in which I struck ball well but putted like a fool. So things are improving.

Friday 9th October
Had to drive over to Darley Dale and pick my dad up to drop him off at work to pick a car up I bought off the fleet for him (he paid - it's complicated!!). Then, work so no exercise again. Then at 5pm one of my guys deletes a table (or as good as) so ended up being here til 7pm. Great start to the weekend.

Thursday 8th October
Been to Guildford today which meant getting up at 5:30 and not getting back to the office 'til gone 6:30 so didn't get anything done of note and didn't get to group either but I'd already let Janet know so not end of the World. On the scales at Head Office I'd only lost a half pound but that still equates to half a stone in first month which is better than nowt.

Wednesday 7th October
Ran up town and back to start day off. Still can't get out ot bed in a morning. It's doing my head in. Have been in bed by 9:30 every night at well.

Tuesday 6th October
Hacking it down with rain. Went gym instead 40 minutes done. Better than nowt!

Also got Gym member of the Month award for September which was nice! Fifteen attendances in a month is most I've done before so quate pleased am I.

Monday 5th October
Got up mega early to finish off a presentation which absolutely did me in for rest of day which was bad as had a presentation to do!! Never mind. Did a two and half mile run early doors which was as much as could do. Felt a whole heap colder this morning. Not a good sign!

Sunday 4th October
Not done much, took my dad to look at cars in morning. Took Lucy another Chestnut gathering walk which was less successful than previous day but at least the tree has been ticked off my list.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam