Sunday 15 March 2009

Week from Sunday 15th March to Sat 21st

Saturday 21st March
No run but played some hideous golf instead - will have to do something about me golf - how hard can it be??

Friday 20th March
Just an easy 3.5 miles this morning - off to Bedford so want to catch the train on time. Did 9 holes in the evening as it was so nice, bit dark at the end mind!
Thursday 19th March
Ran a mega solid five miles pace up and everything. Put a gig of RAM into my home computer and it's absolutely flying can't believe I was surviving on 256MB!

Wednesday 18th March
Well pleased, up before time began. 2 loaves done in night for little girl's school using a new method that works well. Got missus' card and present bought online and should be here for Saturday I hope then got a fastish five miler done.

Tuesday 17th March
Rotten day so far, up at 4:30 doing work stuff, didn't get on road until 6:20 so only enough time for a quick three miler but ran like hell this morning so pleased about that (but I do tend to run quicker when I'm late and in a rush!!).

Monday 16th March 2009
Am back on now that I know I can do the Marathon. No more booze until 1st May (or possibly ten minutes after completing Marathon. Did a steady five miles this morning. Managed to get to work with everything but the one thing I really needed - my laptop. So cam back home at lunchtime and worked from there. Talk about irritating the laptop wouldn't log on for some reason, had to reboot in safe mode and then reboot again before the damned thing would work.
Got a ton to do before bedtime though. Such is life

Sunday 15th March 2009
After yesterdays 22miler have done v little today. Washed both cars, did a bit of minor diy, took Lucy to rugby (no bacon cob though) and not much else beside. Back to business tomorrow.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam