Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sunday 8th Feb to Saturday 14th Feb

Saturday 14th Feb
Never got to gym. Rubbish week last week only one gym session which was a really good one that I oughta been repeating. This morning walked up to town and back first thing to get papers then played absolutely woeful golf - couldn't hit a cows ass with a shovel, it was that bad. Haven't played for a couple of weeks but still - very poor. Have been pottering about washing cars and doing jobs in afternoon. Need to get back into gear tomorrow - hoping to be up early doors and running long. Chap we played golf with today sponsored me five pounds - top man Andrew Dutton is, didn't ask him or anything just a naturally generous chap - wish I was more like that.

Friday 13th Feb
Am bit naffed off at not having got to gym since Monday but will get there today all being well. Did a really fast for me three mile run to paper shop and back this morning. Am absolutely knackered at the moment but am drinking much less coffee and that seems to be having a very positive effect on the running, wierd as it sounds. It might well be all in the mind but who knows!!

Thursday 12th Feb
Slippy but at least runnable onable. Did a quick 3 miler as had to be in office for a meeting at 8:30am.

Weightloss - thank the lord!!! Got into such a bad place with my weight since Christmas it's unbelievable. Last week I got Janet to do me a weighin on Friday as I missed the new group time on Thursday. Again couldn't attend group proper today as am up to my neck in work so she did me a personal weighin. Week 1 weight loss is 5lbs which is good and takes me down to 15st 10lbs (how did I get so far off track???!) . Anyway it's a start and in the right direction - better than when I started in 2007 at 18st 11lbs!

Wednesday 11th Feb
Got togged up for running early doors, out on the road at 5:55, realised it was an ice rink at 5:56 and changed route and walked. Saw a lady out running at 6:50 coming back who asked me why I wasn't running - told her there was black ice everywhere but she still kept running bless her, hope she didn't come a cropper. Later on did a couple of miles in a loop but still a bit iffy. Bit of grief in right angle so wasn't going to push it. Watched Minder on Five with Rik Mayall on it - mildly entertaining it was.

Tuesday 10th Feb
Five miler early in morning - slow but it's the miles that counts!

Monday 9th Feb 09
Icy in morning so made right decision and did a three mile walk to fetch papers. Did an hour in gym before coming home from work - 20mins bike, 20mins rower, 20mins treadmill on hilly in that order - good workout for me that.

Sunday 8th Feb 09
Did nothing more than a 2 mile walk up town and back with Lucy to get some stuff from Sainsbobs. There was no rugby so thought a lil iddy biddy walk would do her good.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam