Sunday 15 February 2009

Sunday 15th to Saturday 21st

Saturday 11th Feb 09
Three mile run again, steady no need to do too much as playing golf at 9:30am. Yesterday, Janet the Consultant at the Head Office group wanted to now why I'd not been at the actual group - darned busy that's why so got another weigh-in and it was 15st 10lbs which meant the two gain from yesterday had been wiped out and it was now a maintain which is good!!

Finished off Winter League at the golf club with a win - me and John played good I had a lot of pars and two birdies which meant we were able to win 3 and 2 on the 17th which was grand. Derby are beating Forest 2-0 at the moment, still half an hour to go though! Come on you Rams!


Friday 10th Feb 09
Knackered this morning. Got up 2:30 set breadmakers off, got up 4:30 reloaded breadmakers - stupid really - am going to cut back to two loaves a day when am back at work (am off for Shrovetide next week). Did a very paltry 3.5 miles this morning which considering I was thinking about going back to bed at 5am this morning is perhaps better than I deserved. Put two pound back on this week which is not unexpected. Need to get it together mighty quick methinks.

Thursday 19th Feb 09
Derby 4 Blackpool 1 - blinkin flip! amazing how quickly Derby are recovering from 18 months of being BeJewelled. Good stuff.

Went out for a run this morning but only a little one - one of the best though as I had Phil on a mountain bike pushing me along so he got a bit of early morning exercise too. After last week's five pound loss I reckon there'll be a slight gain this week - still not properly back on the plan really so it's going to be like this for a while. Looking forward to the weekend when I'm gonna do a super cool run going up to Tissington in the usual fashion then instead of coming down the trail going to carry on to the ford at Bradbourne and then up a killer hill throught he fields and then onto Kniveton.


Wednesday 18th Feb 09
Haven't had to make any bread for the last couple of days which has meant that I've not had to get up in the small hours which has meant me not getting out on the road early enough. Did a steady four miles this morning which was okay in the time available - 45 mins including stopping to get newspapers up Compton. Didn't get to gym again but did a 100 press-ups at home which is something I suppose!

Tuesday 17th Feb 09
Never got to gym again - not beating myself up over it - am just darned busy. Went out on bike this morning and delivered some sponsorships up to Golf Club. Am going to get running again tomorrow but can still feel me calves from Sunday.

Monday 16th Feb 09
Back to work later, have been working over the weekend on some software for work. Think it's pretty much done so am going to leave it running while I walk up town this morning. Legs are too achy I think for running so a steady walk will do em good. Will have to do a gym session later but I need to get back into the habit of that.

Sunday 15th Feb 209 - Big Run Day
Did a steady 16.5 to 17 mile run this morning. Tons of hills - ran up to Tissington as normal then down into Fenny Bentley and then up into Ashbourne then along the top towards Kniveton and then down Green Lane, past where I fell off the bike then round about Ashbourne and back home. The damned Edge oplayed up again - I reckon after three hours it's battery gets a bit tired and then it starts guessing at numbers - it was definitely 16 miles plus but not sure whether it ever got to 17 miles this morning!



No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam