Monday 5 March 2007

05-03-2007 Week 2 Weigh in 3.5lbs more gone, no new drugs!

Had to get weighed early today as had Doctor's appointment (more of which later).

Had lost 3.5lbs which was much better than I expected (went out for a meal with the wife on Saturday night - Rib-eye steak and a pud (but no booze - am off the sauce for 28 days as a test to myself).

Left work early for results of blood tests at my doctors. Doctor was astonished at the progress - on his figures I've lost damn near a stone as he weighed me on first February which was a couple of weeks before I joined the Slimming World group. Small victory - he was considering put me on diabetes medication but as he could see I was losing weight has given me three months grace!!

Current figures:
Starting Weight: 18st 11lbs
Current Weight : 18st 0.5lbs (114KG)
Loss this week: 3.5lbs
Total loss thus far: 10.5lbs in 2 weeks.
New BMI: 33.34
Height: 6ft 1in (1.85m)

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam