Monday 12 March 2007

12-03-2007 Week 3 Weigh-in - a stone gone and then some...

Monday 12th March 2007

Have had a good week and was confident that I'd lost a stone overall. Wasn't expecting 1st 2lb so am pleasantly surprised. Slimmer of the Week to boot.

Been a funny week - managed to break old faithful yesterday (bike I've had for about six years - the hub in the back wheels got jiggered - might be fixable but as the rear derailleur is bent it might not be worth mucking around with). So with my usual resourcefulness I've stolen the missus' bike (only a 19" frame so I've had to raise the seat as far as it'll go) and swapped me new lights over onto it. Have found that biking is the best exercise for me at the moment and now I've got the ace LED lights on front and back I can go out for as long as I like and not have to worry about eating up expensive C type batteries - they run on little AAA batteries which I can recharge - take that Mr EverReady.

Changes I'm beginning to notice - shirts are getting jolly baggy, cycling is getting easier and I'm getting out further and further (go out at 9pm or even later some nights when traffic is quiet).

Best of all - outdrive my golfing buddy at the weekend on a couple of occasions had a great round 8 pars and 2 birdies - we played matchplay and shook hands with the opposition on the twelfth green for those of whom don't know what that means it simply means we kicked their butts!!


Current figures:
Start Weight : 18st 11lbs
Current Weight : 17st 9lbs (112.1KG)
Loss this week: 6.5lbs
Total loss thus far: 1st 2lbs in 3 weeks.
New BMI: 32.61
Height: 6ft 1in (1.85m)

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam