Thursday 2 February 2017

Monday 30th January 2017 to Sunday 4th February 2017

Monday 30th January 2017
Can't remember today but the usual I would imagine with dog walking and papers and load of work.  Learnt Van Halen's Jump at night playing it on a four pad and bass pedal set up.  Will get it into an MP3 and have a listen when I get a minute


Tuesday 31st January 2017
Same again barman.  Watching some more fortitude excellent program.

Wednesday 1st February 2017
Blink and you miss it.  There's first month of year already gone - what happened.  Busy day.   John Pyes on way home.  Footie at night then more Fortitude.  All good.


Cripes I'm rubbish of late at keeping things up to date!!

Saturday 4th February 2017
Can't remember much but can remember doing a bit in the greenhouse where me Sweet Peas are doing nicely.


Also did an bit on the lotty chopping down Raspberry Canes so am ahead in the game there.


Sunday 5th February 2017
Bit on the lotty and stuff.  Footie cancelled again. Phil done me a fire drum thang.  Also chainsawed some me  fence stakes that I want to use for path edging.
Went out on a Gritting run with him - must be mad.




No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam