Wednesday 15 February 2017

Monday 13th February 2017 to Sunday 19th February 2017

Monday 13th February 2017
Up early, dog walked, papers fetched, First day of off-site parking at work - first on the bus into office for 7:30 am all.  Sent off a pedal thing I sold on eBay - it paid for the mic stand, projector stand and music stand I also got with it from Pyes!  Whoop whoop.

Got home and did a bit of recording in me drum studio! More dog walking, more The Killing - what a great series that is.

Tuesday 14th February 2017
The usual.  Work for 7.30am, first in the office as usual.   Went to ScrewfixDirect.com to get a combination padlock and some CCTV signs for the Cycle2Work shed which is causing some stress at the moment.   Back home for 5pm, dog walk up golf course - only found one ball which was disappointing.   Did a bit of drum stuff up in t'attic. Steak night at Golf club - great fun.   The Killing when I got back then fell asleep before end so thought it's probably time for bed.

Wednesday 15th February 2017
Up earlier than ever.  Dog walked, papers fetched.  Into office for 7.30, first on bus again.
Did a bit of work on reports in the evening - all good stuff.

Col Keyworth tagged me in a video post of the band which was quite good - you can only spot two cockups by me so nearly the full set!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KgjvT-I9TE&feature=share

Thursday 16th February 2017
First in again.  All good stuff.   Dog walked then up in the Drumattic after work for an hour or so.

Slowly getting there - using Cubase 8LE, with a Zoom UAC-8 for mics (only mic'ing hihat at the moment rest of it is MIDI traffic coming from the Alesis DM6)  Pair of Alesis Elevate 8 monitors I got cheap from John Pyes.




Friday 17th February 2017
Up late - 5.55am dog walked, papers fetched, not first on bus but still first in our office so not too bad all things considered and I got the car juiced up on the way too.  All good stuffs.   Did a bit more up in the studio before noticing that I've pushed the cone in on one of my monitor speakers.  Gutted.

Saturday 18th February 2017
Up early, Dog walked, papers fetched.  Went on the interweb and found that there is a way to cure pushed in speaker cones using a hoover - gave it a go and it works a treat.  Over to Belper for dog grooming at 10:30.  Back home and then golfing at 12:54 for once I managed to beat load Bandidos with 21 points - although John did come back well with 10 points in last three holes - not that I'm bemoaning the handicap system, you understand!

Took el pooch for a walk on the golf course.   She loves a run up there.


Watched some more The Killing - what superb TV that is.

Sunday 19th February 2017
Up early Dog walked.  Getting lighter every morning it seems!   Went down Lotty for 8.15 - left pooch at home as she'll only get dirty if I take her down the lotty.   When got there a rabbit was running round the inside of number 7's fence!  Found a little hole to get through it had so I've put a whopping big bit of wood behind it - will have to check both fences I think.   Brought 6 loads of manure up from the bottom for number 7 will have to do same for t'other one next week I reckon.  Left lotty about 10am and set off on next job after a cuppa.   Emptying the shed that the rat's have been in.    Found out we have 14 camping chairs!   Is that enough do you reckon?    Had to miss Lucy's football match as it took all day to empty the shed and even then I've not really emptied the whole thing - I couldn't find a nest in there so am hoping the buggers have ate everything edible and inedible and then buggered off.

Think Lily wanted to go to the match though!



Did a bit up in the attic as I put the carpet off our Andrew's big tent up there as well some of Lucy's books (need to get a box from work for them)

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam