Sunday 18 April 2010

Sunday 18th to Saturday 24th April 2010

Friday 23rd April 2010
Nowt, am banned from running today.

Weight Loss Update
As the graph below shows the weight loss since going back to Janet's group has been hit and miss to say the least. This is not down to Janet or Slimming World or food optimising just me not really doing the plan properly. I sort of do the basics most of the time but mess round the edges not counting syns and having the odd sneaky drink! That said I've lost a stone and three pounds since going back so it's money well spent. Although I don't do it properly it kind of keeps me honest and if I didn't go the weight would go back on big style as it did a bit.









FUND RAISING UPDATE
Lots of activity in last couple of weeks has taken the total to very nearly £800, well pleased at that with being a late entry into the Marathon Team.

Special thanks for a donation of £150 - thanks so much to Mark and the folks at Affordable Granite and Marble. And thank you to everyone who's sponsored me, friends, family, colleagues and people I've never met but who've sponsored me. The generosity of it all knocks my socks off time and again!


Wednesday 21st April 2010
Queens Award for Enterprise opens today and I've a view to getting us one of dem things.
Steady 3 mile run, nothing spectacular but sub-10 min miles which will be okay on the day.

Tuesday 20th April 2010
3.4 steady miles in morning, enviro day at work in the middle, bit of golf in a cold wind at night. All good.

Monday 19th April 2010
Even less to report today - I got up dead early but loaded up the car with stuff for the environmental focus day at work on Tuesday and it dont look too bad - might take me camera in tomorrow to get a pic.

Sunday 18th April 2010

Nothing much to report. Took it easy today after yesterday's aceness. I've not mention hour poor the golf was - three pars in 18 holes and stacks of rubbish - went round in 102! Hideous

Might go and hit some balls later. Have been cleaning the FCR1 as it's going to be part of a Cycle2Work display at Slimming World's environmental focus day on Tuesday. Might cycle back on Tuesday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul

I hope you don't cycle home from work on Tuesday, you know what you're doing on Sunday don't you?

Kathryn

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam