Monday 10 August 2009

Sunday 9th August to Saturday 15th August

Saturday 15th August
Not much to report today. Me and Lucy cycled up town. Sorted out some stuff for upcoming hols. Bit of filling and painting Bit of taking stuff to the recycling centre. No golf - John not well and I'm not overly fussed. Thinking of packing it up at end of summer.

Friday 14th August
Just a bit of a walk up town and back. Decent session again in the gym. That's a bit better. Big software release at work 2.2 is finally in the wild.

Thursday 13th August
Phil is off with his mate Tom to Tom's grandparents all day so I set off a loaf for him to take - it looked like it'd be okay (20 minutes to go before I set off for work). I also fixed another puncture and rode up town and back so all in all not a bad start to the day, really. Did another 50 minutes in the gym which was good. Please make it a habit Siddall and stop ar**ing about.

Wednesday 12th August
Well it started off rainy and rubbish, but on positive side I got into the gym for the first time in nearly three weeks I reckon. Came away with blisters so I reckon I went at it plenty hard enough! Another two punctures to repair when I got home - 5 in a single week. School holidays.

Tuesday 11th August
Same again, ten miles on old heavy. Did five miles with Lucy last night as well which was cool. Even saw my Doctor on the way round (fortunately he didn't stop or am sure he'd have commented !).

Monday 10th August
Happy birthday bro. Not sure if he's still out at Anglesey but I bet he is! Did ten miles on old heavy bike this morning which was okay.

Sunday 9th August
Not much to report. Washed cars, put a new tip ring on Phil's fishing rod, sorted out line on big multiplier reel. Fixed 2 (two!) front tyre punctures, bit of a bike ride. Over to me mum and dads for tea. Bit of red wine and some good beer. Not the best of days from a fitness perspective!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam