Monday 22 June 2009

Week from Sunday 21st June to Saturday 27th

Slimming World Oscars 2009

A picture says a thousand words (think "what were you thinking?" x 250)









Saturday 27th
Slimming World Oscars do at Birmingham later. Did a four mile run this morning. Things will get worse today believe me. All will be explained tomoz.


Friday 26th
Bit worse this morning! 4 mile bike ride. Did seven holes of golf up at t'club - got a 2-iron off ebay so wanted to try it out - very handy off the white tee at hole 12 I reckon.

Thursday 25th
Only a tiddly little 4 mile run this morning - bit on the knackered side.

Wednesday 24th
Bit tired so went on an 8 mile bike ride. Wahey. Round Mappleton, no problems apart from not having a front light on bike meant that when I went through old railyway tunnel into leisure centre car park I had to get off and push for fear of coming off the path or hitting the tunnel wall! Ace.

Tuesday 23rd
Yes, same again - up for 5:45, on road before 6 and five miles under foot again. It's becoming habit. Evening: knocked off all the tiles in the bathroom and then did 9 holes of golf, nothing much to report but did knock a 3 wood onto the 2nd green that went a cool 230 yards (counted 80 paces to the 150 marker so am guessing it's about 230 - not that I'm bothered it went like a train).

Monday 22nd
Got myself out of my pit a little bit after 5:30am. Got a five mile run in for the first time in a few weeks and did some recycling as well when went to fetch papers.

Dentists was okay - slight mangling by the hygenist, bit of prodding and what have you from Mr Rose then out into the sunlight £50 lighter in the wallet department.

9 holes of golf later, better again - am squaring up me right foot which is stopping the sway a bit I think. Anyway, was striking the ball better that's for sure.


Sunday 21st
Am kicking myself into gear again. Been arsing about since April and have put weight on for sure. Ran seven miles this morning, it's a start. Need to stop feeling sorry for myself I reckon. Get into a self-desctructive sort of a spiral sometimes and I need to start taking responsbility for myself a bit more.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam