Friday 28 November 2008

New Morphy Richards Breadmaker Coming

Morphy Richards, bless 'em are helping me out with my London Marathon fund raising by lending me an additional BreadMaking Machine. It should be coming on Tuesday which will be great but before it does arrive I think I ought to mention my current Morphy Richards breadmaker.

It's a 48265 and I think it's seven years old - says 1991 in the manual anyway. Being quite an early one it's not got all the programs you see on some of the newer models but it does exactly what it says on the tin and more. It bakes great bread, over and over again. For me it's been doing four loaves a night over the past week and more without a single duff loaf. I'm going to list the recipes that work best for me soon, might even do some of that fancy dancy photography these foodie types do! So if you're in the market for a really good breadmaker in my view you get great value for money with Morphy Richards kit and they keep going a long, long time!

The Specs for the Morphy Richards 48265 are as follows:-

  • Two loaf sizes, 1.5lbs and 2.5lbs
  • Light, medium and dark crust settings
  • Two kneading paddles for more effective kneading
  • Viewing window
  • Programmable timer 60-minute keep warm function
  • Non-stick traditional shaped breadpan
  • Cancel button
  • Cake and jam settings
  • Non-slip feet
  • Removable lid for easy cleaning
  • Two year guarantee
  • H28cm, W41cm, D28cm

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam