Tuesday 12 January 2021

January 2021 W/C Sunday 10th January 2021


Since I last posted in 2020 much has occured.  We lost our Lily, a wonderful little dog who I miss every day.  During Lockdown 2.4 (I think) we got little Ruby who is a proper nightmare hound - bitey, scratchy etc.etc.   

Back on it. Am signed up to two different online Weight Loss Programmes which is making for lots of fun.   Have started walking again for the new year. 

Sunday 10th January 2021

Took the Big Lad for a decent Sunday morning walk (did more or less the same walk yesterday as well on me own).


Monday 11th January 2021

Have added a new morning walk to the regime.   Since lockdown 3.0 or whatever we're on now I've felt it inappropriate to fetch the newspapers in the car so have found I can easily fit a 2.5 mile loop incorporating Mayfield Paper Shop on the way as long as the missus is up to look after the crazy puppy.

I wanted to go a walk Monday evening but it persisted it down so the most I got was a very short walk with the pooch who was in bad books for making a mess in the house!!

Tuesday 12th January 2021

Same morning walk as yesterday.   All good stuff.   My brother bought me the Mortimer & Whitehouse Gone Fishing book which is absolutely great - both Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse came together after serious heart operations so Bob Mortimer talks about heart healthy food and one of the things mentioned are pears being good so have had one of them today - it was alright.  

Did my usual just under 2 mile evening walk which is designed to be as safe as possible to keep the other half happy.   Watched 'Spiderman far from Home' with Lucy after tea and what have you - a slight improvement on Cats last week but still not a knock your socks off ace film. 



Wednesday 13th January 2021

Up twice in the night with the dawg.  Marvellous.   Up early.   Usual (now) 2.5 mile walk to get papers.  Making it a habit!   After a busy day in the office (home-office) I did the two mile evening loop listening to the Drummers Only podcast - vety enjoyable.  We watched the last episode of the Pembrokeshire Murders thing on ITV - absolutely excellent I thought.    Fast asleep before 10.30 according to my watch. 

Thursday 14th January 2021

Up at 6:02 according to the watch of truth - no dawg interruptions - great.   Walked the pooch briefly as it was chucking it down.  Fed her and got things ready then did the 2.5mi walk to Mayfield Paper shop and back at 7am.   Very, very wet.  But good to get the walk done. 

Friday 15th January 2021 

Usual 5 miles worth of weekday walks followed by Whisky in moderation and Zoom call with Paula and Darren with Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - ace or what. 

Saturday 16th January 2021

Chucking it down with rain so went to get papers by car.   Piccy B breakfast.  Big walk (pics below) but phone ran out of juice so didn't get all the mileage or steps I deserved hey-ho.     Phoned me mum and dad up then chippy tea. Watched Sonic the Hedgehog movie with Lucy - crikey blimey she makes me watch some tat!  













No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam