Monday 9 May 2016

Monday 2nd May 2016 to Sunday 8th May 2016

Monday 2nd May 2016 to Sunday 8th May 2016
Was so busy I didn't do any blog updates last week at all.  Top news is that Jon Snow is alive!!
Did a few bits of lotty.  Did midweek mowing which might be the future (not sure).  Did some invites for me mum and dad which is good.   Put 2lbs on which is bad (but weighed Friday morning and I never weigh good mornings).

Went to a pub at Hulme End on Friday which was nice - saw a massive hare on way home.

Took pooch for grooming on Saturday.  Bit more Lotty on Saturday afternoon.  Got three big pavers taken up and finished off paths in number 13,

Finished off week buying some more drums


Then got a load of good stuff done down the lotty once everything had cooled down a bit.

That's all I can remember.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam