Monday 23 May 2011

Sunday 22nd May 2011 to Saturday 28th May 2011

Thursday 26th May 2011
Was up til late last night doing Phil's homework with him. Didn't get up til 6:20 so not on road til 6:30 not good. Slow 2.5 miles up town and back 9m 44s miles could have been better but it is what it is - I was tired so I was.

Wednesday 25th May 2011
missus wanted some bread making for a friend so I couldn't do the bike into work. So ran up town and back - steady 9m 12s miles was okay. Details. Got two multiplier reels off ebay came yesterday. Am going to overhaul them both later but they generally speaking work okay. Had a bit of a thrash on the playing field with the Okuma Magnetix MG20cs. Set it up on a telescopic 12 ft rod with a 4oz lead and was lobbing it out about 70 yards or something - the rod's not ideal so might take out my first Daiwa which is a bit more solid tomorrow night after badmo.

Tuesday 24th May 2011
Up in good time - didn't seem as windy as forecast so made decision I'd bike into work from Belper. Bit more windy than I'd thought. Am hoping wind will be with me on the way back but I bet it isn't! Details. Was really late from work, forgot to pick me coat up from gym changing room - set off and realised this about a mile out so didn't want to turn back. Weather looked a bit iffy so rode harder than normal - hence 15.7mph average. Am going to stick with this biking mullarkey - it'd be cool to see if I could get to a 16mph average over 10 miles. Well cool. Details

Monday 23rd May 2011
Up earlyish considering was watching Tin Cup til nearly midnight . Quick run up town and back. Details. Had a thrash with the sand wedge in the field. Sweet. Goes a good 70 yards when struck well. Went to do a mini-update for the Mona Villas Website last night www.mona-villas.fsnet.co.uk I'm no longer able to upload web changes for the original websites I did as I've not got an orange / wanadoo / freeserve account and made a bigger mistake when I found out I'd changed John's account to BT last year!!! So we had to set up a dial-up account for John just for the purpose of uploading the changes which only added up to about 30K in any case! Anyway it got done and it's off my list now.

Sunday 22nd May 2011
Not much to report. Went to Donington Markat early doors for some bits and bobs for hols. Got missus the new Whitesnake album in a special presentation pack for the princely sum of £3!!! Awesome. Also got latest Total Sea Fishing magazine for £1.50 and some others to keep me busy should it rain!

Bought a Taylormade LCG sand wedge clubhead from Ebay for about a fiver and fitted that to a shaft I had that was on a duff five iron so now have a full set of LCGs going from 2iron through to sand wedge. Excellent. Might give it a go in a day or two.


Went to Stone Cottage to upload their website changes later on. One of the first websites I ever did and it shows a bit. Never mind. www.stone-cottage.fsnet.co.uk Mini bike ride there and back.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam