Sunday 27 March 2011

Sunday 27th March 2011 to Saturday April 2nd 2011

Was looking for a tackle dealer on way to Anglesey, Joker's in Colwyn Bay gets mentioned a lot - had a look for it on StreetView and am not sure at all now!!

Friday 1st April 2011 A whole quarter of the year gone already and what a crap one it was. Good riddance to Jan, Feb and Apr. Got up at 5:45 got as much ready as I could, went did run back for 6:50, got out by 7:30 took Phil to work, went to Tescos to buy some quality carb loaded sugarty junk as I've got a team member leaving in next couple of days. Then into work for 8:50. Hectic start for a Friday.



Thursday 31st March 2011 Good run this morning although the watch hasn't delivered the data I think it was sub 9:30mi/mile this morning, certainly was for first mile - which all things considered I was happy with cause of the poxy drizzly weather. At least me spuds and me grass are getting nicely watered I suppose and the rainy low pressure is keeping the frost away too which is good. Diabetic clinic at 5:30 everything good - blood pressure lowest for ages, good cholesterol good, bad cholesterol low, blood sugar low. Amazed really as I've done nothing to earn good results really.



Wednesday 30th March 2011 Steady run up town and back - 9:35/min miles for three miles. Ok. Details Did some lawn repairing where the slide used to be and even went over to field and hit a few balls - desperately need to get me golf sorted. Have bought some Ping I3+ blade irons which aren't really blades but they do have smaller heads - I don't know whether this is a good move or not.


Tuesday 29th March 2011

Ran up town and back quate nacely this morning. Sub 9:30min miles and felt pretty good for a change. Had half a pint of water before I went out - this might be something I need to do before setting off every morning - get a bit more hydrated. Details

Monday 28th March 2011 Walked up town and ran back. Surprised at how knackered I was from gardening - back, legs, everything ached - so walk then a run back. Details Spent an hour doing homework with Lucy found this awesome way of division called blocking that is so clever it's untrue it probably only works when the divisor is an integer but it's ever so cool. These primary school kids will rule the world one day. Have ordered a handle for Uncle Peter's spade from Ebay - going to be glued and screwed when it comes so it is. Job will be a good 'un then.


Sunday 27th March 2011 Clocks go forward and it's Phil's weekend at work so instead of getting up at 4am GMT we're getting up at 3:30am GMT (they adjust the cows by half an hour gradually apparently). So a bit knackered all told. Got back from farm, went back to bed up at 8:20am BST. Dug out me potato rows only about 10 x 10ft patch so this year's going to be a bit of an experiment. Spent a load of time trying to restore my Uncle Peter's spade which failed epically as my lad would say the top broke off - it had the consistancy of month old digestive biscuits inside unfortunately. Anyway, never say die I'll find a way to fix it somehow.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam