Sunday 20 September 2009

Sunday 20th September to Saturday 26th September

Friday 25th September
Didn't get to bed til nearly 1am so not surprised at it being a struggle to get out of bed. Still got on the bike and fetched papers from up town which was better than nothing. Will definitely get to gym later on.

Thursday 24th September
Ran up town and back again which is the new longer run. Next week make it a bit longer again by going down Watery Lane to Mayfield road which will add a mile every day. In a month I'm intending on being back to the daily five-miler. Went to group on way home, only lost a pound but it's still in the right direction even if the distance isn't great.

At night time went to see It Bites at the FlowerPot, Derby - it was awesome. The Genius of it All.


Wednesday 23rd September
Didn't do anything after got back from London, I reckon lugging two laptops around London counts as exercise at some level and seeing as I didn't eat anything bad all day I reckoned that was enough. Wednesday morning I got up 6am'ish knackered but decided I'd run up town and back which is a bit further than have been doing maybe 2.5 miles so a little step up. So not a bad start to the day.

Slimming World's Head Office 40th Birthday party today, stopped for 45 minutes then had to get back to the gym and did a solid 40 minutes in dedication. All good - only had a diet coke when red wine offer which I think was pretty darned good!!

Tuesday 22nd September
2 mile run again first thing - am so unfit it's untrue. Then 7 holes of golf which could have been nine holes if Liz had told me the correct time of the train to London this morning which was 10:18 not 10:00. Hey ho. Anyway she got firstclass tickets for only £27 which I think is very good.

Monday 21st September
Good stuff thus far - 2 mile run then up town and back on bike. A bit nippy but at least ran okay, no stops and a steady pace. Still pleased at improving golf swing last night - more I think about it the more obvious it seems.

Sunday 20th September
Started off with roadwork - a 2 mile run, not much but all I'm good for at the minute. Then went to paintwork - undercoat on two doors, a coat of gloss would come later. Then had kids for day while missus went shop, shop. In evening did a few holes of golf which was a ton better than yesterday when I was pitiful at best. Improved things by taking club back much straighter, I've been rotating too much and getting the club back far too much on the inside. When got back me and Lucy went for a little spin on the bike which was alreet in the last of the sunshine.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam