Saturday 15 December 2007

Week Ending 15/12/2007 Stats Catchup

Haven't been keeping my exercise stats up to date for a week or two. Am definitely slacking (in exercise as well as publishing stats!!!). Did 60 out of the 70 requisite miles this week which is more than I thought and if I'd checked I probably could have rattled off the final ten miles but am just fed up of riding in the cold and tonight don't seem to be much warmer so am going to bed earlier instead!!!

Running was better got 20 miles near as damnit which is five miles better than my original target at a pace of 10mins 44seconds per mile. Have added the pace, distance and averageMPH to my weekly stats spreadsheet. Am expecting improvement with time. Certainly seeing it in the Gym. Although haven't put gym stuff on spreadsheet - goal is three 40+ minutes sessions per week which am achieving in spades so no worries there.

15/12/2007 Cycling Stats


Running stats - ignore the 9.85 mileage it doesn't count the mileage through the railway tunnel in Ashbourne which takes it past the 10 miles that was my must do before 40 years old goal.


New overall stats thing.

Still not totally happy with it - am thinking about doing something with Gym stats but it is a but dull I suppose.?

Really disappointed with Derby County. They didn't play bad but there's no cutting edge upfront like we seemed to have last season. There was nothing they could do to stop Middlesboroughs goal, a volley from a cross into the top corner is pretty much unstoppable so today was no disgrace but also no more points. Hey ho that's football.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam