Tuesday 11 December 2007

Tuesday post

Monday - missed post!!
Forgot to post yesterday, did 15 miles on bike in the morning and a very solid gym session - did 25mins at 11lm/h on treadmill for 4.8km, and 2500 metres on rower in 10:34, did quite a bit of weights too but don't really enjoy em.

Damn near 10 Mile Run

This morning though got up a minute before 5am and was on road for 5:15 which was not bad considering I'd not really got organised and I adjusted timer on the Xmas Tree lights as they didn't come on yesterday morning. In the end I ran a fraction under ten miles which is a bit irritating. So still haven't cracked the running 10 mile target and only 20 days to go. Ran for 9.99 miles this morning which is a bit of a pain in the ass, another 100 yards more somewhere or other and then I could have ticked it off, never mind will crack it. Average 5.6mph but that's okay over an hour and three quarters!!!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam