Thursday 27 December 2007

No more booze for me! Weigh-in 44

No more booze - not never!!
Managed to get meself absolutely anihalated on the booze yesterday (hacked off that Liverpool managed to steal points away from us - particularly if Gerrard handballed prior to the goal) but made the mistake of not eating anything to go with it. Consequently was up till the small hours with chronic stomach cramps. So that's the end of the booze run for me - am getting back on the plan and back on the diet coke!

Managed a bit of a cycle this morning. Was testing my new bike lights out and they're darned bright if a bit heavy (sealed lead acid sort of thing).

Week 44 Weigh-in
Weighed in this week with a gain of 2.5lbs but am not overly surprised at that. All the alcohol, over-eating, chocolate and general lack of control means that it was almost inevitable. Anyway am 14st 11lbs which is down on a few weeks ago but is not what I want. Am going to go hard at it in the new year. Am going to do my big review post in a few days and set some new goals for 2008 as well. We'll see how committed I am then!! Just for reference total loss from starting point in February is currently bang on 4st - I never got to 4.5stone loss (got within half a pound) so in a way I'm not far off track, 6.5lbs off my best this year.

Gym Session

Didn't really want to go to gym deep down inside! However, forced meself to go and quite enjoyed it once I got going. Had to cop out after 2km on the treadmill - think I had the speed on too fast. Did solid 2.5km on rower which was jolly good in 10:39.9 but made myself do extra weights to make up for the rubbish running. Did 4 reps of 10 on the bicep curl and triceps pushdown. Am not really into weights so that should teach me a lesson!!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam