Monday 24 December 2007

Christmas Eve

Xmas Eve - Reduced Cycling
Got a very humble 7 miles done this morning but have got loads on at the moment so that's my excuse and am sticking to it!!

Big Review of 2007 Post on the Horizon
Have decided am going to do a big post on me birthday about all the good stuff in 2007. However, have been on scales this morning and am half a pound off 15 stone so need to get some focus in again - that's after four days of being in Xmas mode!! Xmas is cancelled - not really but am going to need to get some sort of focus. Am going to cycle over to my parents' tomorrow and if I think it's necessary will cycle back as well!

Top of the League again at t'golf Club
Ken Bainbridge and his partner lost last weekend so we're now at the top on our own. Good eh!


Good Gym Session
Did a good thrash in the gym today. Rich from design team was there and he's a bit faster than me on treadmills but I don't care he's probably getting on for ten years younger too. Still did 30 minutes at 10.7km/h for a total of 5.5km. Did 2500 metre on rower in 10:54 which was a bit slower than normal but am a bit tired!!! Did tricep push downs and bicep curls to finish on weights which was okay 3 reps of 12 each at setting of 9. All okay really.

Final Weigh
Before came home was 14st 10lbs which is 3.5lbs less than at start of day - I reckon weight evaporates off me during the day somehow? Wierd? (It's not going to the loo either before some smart-alec emails me).






No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam