Friday 5 September 2008

Pleased and gutted at the same time

Gutted - pound on as expected. Only myself to blame but felt I'd done much better this week. Still six days alcohol free so far and running again reasons to be cheerful are two.

Thanks to Louisa and NicNack for the supportive messages, much appreciated - am getting my head in the right place next week will definitely see an improvement.

Pleased went out running in the pouring rain (only did three miles but it was in the pouring rain).
Gutted - a preliminary weigh seems to indicate I've put on despite not drinking since Saturday and being much better I thought. I'm going to have to start a food diary if I can't start getting it together soon. Blast.

2 comments:

nicnack31 said...

I still do a food diary most weeks....
If you have been good it will show on the scales eventually ....
Good luck with official weigh in

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,
I haven�t read your diary for a while - sorry to hear you have gained a little but I am confident you�ll get back on track.

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam