Friday 7 September 2007

The Day today - On the radio link and mileage so far

Have uploaded the email I got read out on the local radio show. Not sure I was ever so fair, know there are folks who get to the stage where they're alcohol dependant so maybe they don't have a choice?

Mp3 of radio mention is here.

Done 13 miles on the bike this morning a mite short of 96 so far for the week. Haven't swapped the pedal yet, found if I get it with the crack facing down it's not too bad! Tomorrow am going to take pedals off the Giant in the garage and at same time take the back wheel off and I'll drop that off at Lumbards (am starting to think I need to have a direct debit setup with them, the amount of business that's going their way!). Will find a nut for the back mudguard and fix that beggar too and then everything's hunky-dory again.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam