Saturday 1 September 2007

Geeky GPS Golf Round Recorded - how cool is this??!!??

Played golf with John and Doug this afternoon, it was big money golf with a poond at stake so had to raise my game! Shot a solid 85 with a 7 on the last, had 6 pars 11 bogeys and the triple bogey on 18 (but I won which is nice). I used the Garmin Edge to record my round - each waypoint (lollipops below) represents where a shot was taken. The red line is where I walked, please note: sometimes the red line strays from where the shots were taken - this is because you help look for your playing partners' ball if they hit into the hay - that's the law of golf.



For more info see click on this link (am going to make it better when got time but got to go to a 40th Birthday party shortly. also work noting that on the left of the picture above Google have got the satellite photography mismatched so it looks like I'm playing golf into the sewerage works - I wasn't, that should be about 2 miles north of where they've geomapped it.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam