Thursday 29 November 2007

Thursday Post - bugger, half a pound on

Exercise
Did a gym session last night and tonight. Did 20 minutes at 10.5km/h on treadmill and have upped distance on rower to 2500m. Times good for rower I think and about 3.5km on the treadmill in 20 mins isn't too bad.

I got the running goal completed this morning with a 7 miler which wasn't bad as I didn't get out of bed til 5:20. Am thinking about upping the goal to 20 miles from next week but not sure as yet.

Slight Weight Gain
Got what I deserved again - don't know if I'm subconsciously fattening myself up for winter in some wierd way but have put half a pound on this week. Nothing to do with subconscious am just being damned lazy and out of control and am going to be back on track tomorrow. Will put stats up as well.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam