Friday 31 August 2007

Perfect Ten.

Was late setting off this morning as was getting my moany weights stats done but in doing so have got together the perfect ten-miler cycle ride (well almost 11 but perfect 11 won't work will it?).

Fits nicely in that it's got a good combo of not too killer hills mixed with plenty of flat not to mention the fact that it puts me at the newsagents for 6:50am meaning that the Derby Telegraph is almost guaranteed to be in which makes the little lady at home most happy.
Have also found that all my Motionbased uploads are available here - just that I can't get more than the last ten in 'my activities' when I'm logged in. Which is kind of naff and am not going to pay them $13 a month for functionality that they could easily let users have for free.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam