Monday 23 November 2009

Sunday 22nd November to Saturday 28th November

Saturday 28th November
Am limiting myself to a bottle of wine for the whole weekend and nowt more and this week's weight increase which was a big backward step after recent good form. Woke up feeling mega tired so just walked up town and back. Going to do a load of 'ahead of Xmas' type jobs today and keep on good side of missus. Next week rehearsals begin and hopefully have a badminton game against Ed from IT on Tuesday. Lucy has a party this afternoon so probably no badmo today!

Friday 27th November
Another morning I didn't want to get out of bed (but made mesen), then when got up I couldn't find me wallet so had a good five minutes of panic before I found it in the first place I looked initially (but evidentally not hard enough). Such is life, 2.5 miler up town and back then into office a bit late at 8:15.

Thursday 26th November
Really tired this morning. Just the little 2.5 miler up town and back but had to be in office for 8am so not a bad thing. Well, went to group straight after work and have put a pound and a half on which I'm not overly pleased about. Then took Lucy to Badminton at 7pm. Thoroughly enjoyed meself - played some other young fella who had me running all over the court while he mosied about barely breaking a sweat - just wait til I've learned it matey.

Wednesday 25th November
Nice and early. Four miles this morning. Have the twenty mile Grindleford Gallop only three months away so need to shift weight and find fitness quick! All good

Tuesday 24th November
Got up nice and early - ran up town and back with a little loop round by the bank to make it up to a proper three miles. Am in training now for this years Grindleford Gallop on 13th March. Need to get at least half a stone off by then but running was much better this morning so pleased at the minute.

Monday 23rd November
2.5 miler up town and back. Helped Lucy with some homework she'd missed and still got into office for 8:30 which was bloomin good in my view.

Sunday 22nd November
Got up at silly o'clock to take Phil to work down on the farm. Made a load of bread. Took Lucy Swimming (upped the current Siddall record to 23 lengths of Lucy swimming nicely and me avoiding drowning behind her).

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam