Monday 17 November 2008

London Marathon Fundraising - armed and bready

London Marathon Fund Raising - Armed and Bready!
Got the envelope to say am definitely in the Marathon team on Friday together with sponsorship forms and what have you. So the fundraising is now on!

Had a whizzo idea of increasing my London Marathon fund raising potential by baking bread, charging a pound for an 800g loaf with every penny going to the NSPCC. The only problem with this very cunning plan is the first day I've gone and got 11 orders which I can't see me being able to fulfil this week unless I stay up all night as am going to be away on business later in the week. Anyway, as a plan it's working so far (if a little too well)!

Am thinking of contacting the excellent manufacturer of my Breadmaker - Morphy Richards to see if they would consider lending me a Breadmaker for the next three months - will see.


No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam