Thursday 24 May 2007

24-05-2007 Week 13 Weigh-in Another 2.5lbs gone, 3st 6.5lbs total


Weighed in today. Another 2.5lbs gone, 3st 6.5lbs in total, half a bloomin pound off 3.5stone!!! A great result that is, because I was in London yesterday (at Wireless mobility event) and had a steak and crispy onion sandwich and a side-order of chips, not to mention the fact that I'm returning to type a bit as regards bread. Have just discovered the Aldi store near where I work and they have loads of great cheap food - really good wholemeal bread, 6 french golden delicious for 99p, bio yoghurts with wheatgrain or something which not only take longer to eat than the Mullers but also have a lower calorific value per 100g than the Mullerlites? Have been off the booze now for nearly 14 weeks - mega result and no doubt having a significant impact on my weight loss. My short term goals are to get down to 15 stone for a company do in mid-June and to be down to 14st for holiday in August. People are telling me I've lost enough at work but I ain't for stopping just yet. Am also making a weekly trip to the gym every Friday afternoon which I don't enjoy at all until I hit the shower, which is absolute bliss. Am still getting fifteen miles a day done on the bike even on days when I'm down in the west midlands or down the smoke in the great metropolis. All this, plus I'm doing 100+ bicep curls everyday with 20+ lbs per arm which making the arms look good too! Four days til Wembley - Come on u Rams, the Premiership awaits some East Midlands class.




Current figures:
Start Weight : 18st 11lbs
Current Weight : 15st 4.5lbs (97.38 KG)
Loss this week: 2.5lbs
Total loss thus far: 3st 6.5lbs in 13 weeks.
New BMI: 28.65
Height: 6ft 1in (1.85m)
Blood pressure ten reading average: 131 over 80.78

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam