Thursday 1 March 2007

19-02-2007 - Start of a Journey

Monday 19th February 2007

Wierd thing. Had heard that our company was about to start a Slimming World group in-house (which is a rare thing as SW don't tend to go for in-house groups I'm told). Anyhoo, had been keeping my head down as my missus has always said on what I eat I could never do a Slimming World eating plan. Anyway, C, the Consultant asked me very nicely and I felt I couldn't say no so there I was in a Slimming World group. It's handy too as I on the edge of being diabetic (7.2 I think) and have high blood pressure semi-controlled by three different drugs plendil, ramipril and a water tablet that's too long to ever remember, ably assisted by a statin to keep cholesterol at bay.

Starting weight : 18st 11lbs (263lbs / 119.4kg)
Height : 6ft 1in (1.85m)
Starting BMI (34.72)
Blood Pressure 154 over 96.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam